Firstly, I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
I still cant believe it's 2018... where did the time fly to?
I'm still accidentally writing 2017 in all my cards hehe
I am so glad you all came to my little corner of the web from Kitty Bee Designs to check out my
CHEWY card! I'm such a huge Star Wars fan (because of my dad hehe)
and seeing these new Star Wars inspired digi stamps are making me so excited!
So since my birthday is in January,
I've decided to make a simple birthday card (that can also be used for any occasion) using...
(you can buy this little guy here on ETSY)
Oh em GOODNESS!! Isn't Chewy Panda adorable?
The play on words sentiment is pretty funny I thought...
I think a lot of Star Wars fans will find this amusing LOL
For my Spotlight card I used:
- copic markers
- sharpie marker (for the borders)
- Brother PT80 labeling system for my sentiment
- Recollections 65 lb black cardstock (from Michaels crafts)
- Recollections 110 lb white cardstock (from Michaels crafts)
- Recollections brads (from Michaels crafts)
- Uni ball SIGNO white gelly pen
- DCWV 'the green stack 70% recycled paper'
I hope you all have a wonderful week and
Thanks for stopping by today!