This is a minimum 4-month commitment beginning September 2017. You are, however, welcome to jump in as soon as you are ready. We are a VERY laid back team and know you will have a lot of fun with us and feel very welcomed by our fellow DT members!
Our challenges post every other Friday and run for a full 2 weeks. The in-between Friday is a mid-inspiration post day.
o Create 2 projects a month:
- 1 challenge project following the challenge theme to be shared on the Challenge blog. This project needs to be uploaded to our private DT blog (2) days before your assigned post (challenge or mid-inspiration) goes live. Our challenges run every 2 weeks so there may be a month where you will be required to create 2 projects.
- 1 spotlight project showcasing an image from Kitty Bee Designs per month to be showcased on the KBD blog. You will schedule your own spotlight project on the KBD blog, so have a bit more flexibility with the timing of this one, as long as you post it in the AM of your posting day. The only requirement for this project is to use a KBD image. Other than that, anything goes.
o Participate in new-release parties/blog hops for Kitty Bee Designs when applicable.
o Have a Facebook account (this is where our DT chats and where I post our files and sponsor images).
o Have a personal blog to post about each new challenge/mid-challenge inspiration, and link back to the Aloha Friday Challenges.
o Post your DT badge on your blog’s sidebar.
o Comment on your assigned numbers. (no more than 2)
o Vote on the DT top picks at the end of each challenge. (every 2 weeks)
o Promote Kitty Bee Designs wherever you can! Social media encouraged but not required.
o You will be provided with a wide range of images from KBD and other sponsors to work with and use not only for our challenges, but on projects for yourself and other challenges.
o Your name and blog link will be displayed on the Kitty Bee Blog.
How to apply:
Email DT coordinator kel: KittyBeeChallenges@gmail.com with:
1. Your name & location
2. Your blog address plus any social media links you'd like to share and/or use regularly.
3. A list of your current DT responsibilities
4. (3) of your best recent creations (either uploaded to the email or linked to your blog)
This DT call is open to everyone - international applicants welcome, no previous design team experience necessary. The call will stay open through August 5th or until all spots have been filled.
I look forward to seeing your applications and can’t wait to add to our fun team!