Friday, February 17, 2017

Kitty Bee Design Team - Challenge 88



Hi, my Kitty Bee Design friends!
(Belated) Happy Valentines Day!  

But I'm so glad you dropped by my blog to check out the card I created for Challenge 88 - colour challenge (use at least 2 colours)!







For this December card I've decided to use Espresso Bun! 
I thought that during Valentines Day, many of us have gone on special coffee dates, with a special someone *wink wink* =) hehehe

 For this card I used Michael's Crafts black craft paper and ribbon, EP paper - birthday wishes, bazzill - spring breeze, copic markers, and clear wink of stella 

So, if you love this digital image as much as I do, please head over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop and snag this cute bunny in a coffee cup! 
I hope you all had a fantastic Valentines Day! 


1 comment:

  1. This little guy is so super cute, and I love the layout of your card!! Hugs, Your DT sister at Kitty Bee Designs

    ReplyDelete