Friday, January 8, 2016

first challenge of 2016

Hi guys!
I hope you're all well =) I can't believe it's 2016, I feel like 2015 just flew... I guess it's a part of aging! Time just flies by! oh my...
I've missed blogging and creating... I feel like 2015 my card making skills and creative juices ran dry in exchange for school work.

On that note... What's your new years resolution for 2016???
Mine is a team oriented resolution for my hubby and I to eat better. Less sweets for him, and less salty foods for me. *I'm the type of gal who would rather have a steak than dessert* hehehehe
Also, to travel more and to take time to be more creative again... (ie: prior to me entering my post master's program in 2014... which will end this year! YAY!)

anywho,
here's my entry for: TGF - anything goes and the sketch I used is from an old Friday Sketch challenge

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY CRAFTING!


here's my card
(trendy gray hair on my Anya LOL)



here's the sketch




1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!!!! And as usual, you have totally adorable work!!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!

    ReplyDelete