Saturday, November 7, 2015

Meeting Kelly Marie of Lawn Fawn Stamps

Sorry guys. It's been a long time since I've posted anything. I'm currently in my last semester of my McMaster University program and writing 50-60 page papers is killing me slowly; but I'll be finished this 2 year program in 2016! 
However, my friend Thanh from "make it sweet and neat" invited me to this even where we were able to meet Kelly Marie - the owner of Lawn Fawn stamps!!! What?!?! *faint* hehe
Kelly Marie is so sweet and lovely during the 'meet and greet'. She even taught us how to create this card / ornament / wine tag. Additionally, she signed 2 of my critter stamp sets and even took a group photo with us! Wow! * I was trying super hard to act cool and not turn into a fan girl* hahahahaha. Fun fact: Kelly Marie and I wore the same dress but different colours lol I definitely know she has great style ;0) hehe 
Im so glad I took a break from my studies and attend this event to meet Kelly Marie! Yay!!! 

Here's a photo of Kelly Marie, me, Thanh and my new friend Dorothy; the wine tag we created; and the 2 stamp sets Kelly Marie autographed for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment