Sunday, August 16, 2015

first card in months!!

hi everyone!!
long time no post! sorry I have been MIA for a while... as some of you may know I am currently trying to finish my post masters and I only have a few months left to go...

anywho, I wanted to share with you all my shaker card for this months TGF challenge - summer time! (gardening)

On a more serious note, I wanted to share with you guys a link to Katelyn Ramirez 'go fund me' webpage. You all may know Marie and Ray - the owners of THE GREETING FARM stamps; sadly, they recently went through some medical issues with their daughter Katelyn... I hope that you all will click on this LINK to read more about their family and how you could help. Many thanks =)


1 comment:

  1. welcome back Grace, great TGf card, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete