Saturday, May 9, 2015

watercolours and flowers

Hi guys!
long time no post again lol
sometimes I feel like I'm more tired coming back from vacation... and getting back to the swing of things takes some time too...
anywho, here's my entry for TGF - flowers and Tuesday morning sketches!

I used my brand new PRIMA watercolor pencils =) I don't even really miss using my copics! *shocker*
I bought my Prima wantercolour pencils at my local scrapbook store for $15.99 CAD (I had 10% off coupon) ... which works out to be the same price if I had bought it online with the shipping cost to Canada. AND if you were looking for watercolour pencils, I really recommended this PRIMA brand. I initially had Faber- Castell watercolour pencils, which I used to buy individually in the Deserres Art Store; but I found the pencils didn't blend as well with water in comparison to the Prima pencils.
The only down side with the Prima is there are some doubles from one set to another...

I bought 4 sets:
soft neutrals, spring and fall, scenic route and the basics




anyways, I hope you like my card =)

here's my card



here's the sketch


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love this image and polka dot paper!
    I apologize for my late visit, but thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete