Friday, April 3, 2015

Paint nite Part III

Here's the inspiration for my painting... I took this photo of the Eiffel Tower in 2014 when the hubby and I went to France.
Wow! I don't know what's in the water or if the moon has been full for the last 3 weeks (health care reference - full moons make people act funny in the hospital) but it has been crazy at work.
And I've found a way to de-stress by attending Paint Nites in and around my city. I don't know why, but taking paint and creatively splattering it on a new canvas relaxes me so much... But I also think drinking a little but of gewurstraminers helps too LOL

However, I recently went to a Paint Nite event, hosted by a master artist names Ceci Lam and her hubby Mike... and she helped 40 of us newbies create this amazing masterpiece called "celebrate Paris".

I hope you all try Paint Nite sometime! It's great for girls' night out or a date nite!
Also if you live in Canada, I received a 40% off coupon when I signed up, just type in "paintniteca" or "CreativeNite " or for 35% off coupon "DrinkCreativelyCAN35" at the checkout and get a discount... (I'm not sure which one will work...) Additionally, I have noticed these events sell out weeks in advance, so it's better to mark your calendars ahead of time. =D




Here's the inspiration for my painting... I took this photo of the Eiffel Tower in 2014 when the hubby and I went to France.

No comments:

Post a Comment