Monday, April 6, 2015

birthdays and cakes

(sorry but I had to delete and re-post this card ... something went wrong with my initial post)

hi everyone!!!
My dad celebrated his 60th birthday last week... on April fools day!!! and Simon says Stamp also celebrated their birthday... their 6th birthday!! YAY!!!

here's a quick entry for: simon says stamp challenge - happy birthday, sketch Saturday and tiddly inks - anything goes
happy crafting

here's my card - I bought my dad's birthday cake last week =)
so I thought this image by tiddly inks was perfect!!

here's my card and sketch challenge I used...





10 comments:

  1. That button is really cool! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun birthday card, Grace - I love your varied banners! Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Grace! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in our tiddly inks challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday SSS! They are one of my favorites as is Tiddly Inks. So glad you used our Sketch Saturday layout to celebrate. The design paper looks really cool with the sketch too. Take care and good luck on your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so cute!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Hope your dad had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the banners. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks. Hugs Babi.

    ReplyDelete