Sunday, April 5, 2015

a simple hello

Hi guys!
I sort of getting back into the groove of things... creating again and finding time to relax and mellow out... I realized that I really need to find a good balance... work, university, exercising and making time for my creativity to grow. I wasn't sure why I went into a slump but I think going to Paint Nite truly helped.
anyways, here's my entry for - paper smooches - anything goes and freshly made sketches
cheers!

here's my card
- I used botanicals stamp from paper smooches =)



here's the sketch and inspiration





3 comments:

  1. Balance IS the key and I'm glad you are finding it. I love the neutral color scheme of your card and it is still so cheerful. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The subtle pattern of your paper works so well with this sketch. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty design, love the gold doily :)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete