Thursday, January 1, 2015

Chi Chi Memories - Winter shy girl

Oh My Goodness!!! It's the NEW YEAR! 
HELLO 2015!!! so many new hopes and dreams!! I wish I'll be able to grab and hold on to all my goals and wishes this year!!! OH! and did I mention I had been asked to join Chi Chi Memories Design Team until June 2015?! WOOHOO!! I'm so excited!
 
But before I ramble on, I want to share with all of you a card I made using this digi stamp named "Winter shy girl" ! I coloured her copics and added some wink of stella to her clothes! She's a must have for your surprise party cards and winter themed cards!
So grab her at CHI CHI MEMORIES now!
Cheers!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT gig Grace...such cute images at Chi-Chi's! I can't wait to see all the fab creations you'll have to share with us.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's awesome how you colored her!!! so happy you are staying on with us!!!

    ReplyDelete