Sunday, January 18, 2015

Chi Chi Memories - Hello Girl 2

Hi everyone!!
I hope you're all having a good post holiday celebration. Sometimes I'm glad when the holidays are over, and I'm back to my old routine... I always feel that there's some kind of 'pressure' around the holiday season to buy or give certain things or presents for family and friends. But thank goodness I don't have to worry about that for another year. LOL

BUT I wanted to share with you a card I made for Chi Chi Memories. Here's one I made using digi image named "hello girl 2". I love the fact she's so versatile and usable for many different occasions. I coloured her with my copic markers and used star brads around her.
So don't forget to drop by CHI CHI MEMORIES  and grab her for your next creation! cheers!!


3 comments: