Saturday, January 31, 2015

boys and cocoa

hi guys!!
I hope the first month of 2015 went well =) I'm not sure what my new year's resolution for this year is, but I think it will be LEARNING new things!
I already started by learning how to make my own soap through Hot Process! and then 2 weeks ago I made my own sugar scrub, deodorant spray, bath oils, bath bomb (shaped like a Canadian flag), candle and soaking salts







anywho, here's a quick entry for - simon says stamps, sketch saturday and TGF
happy crafting and learning!!

 here's my card



here's the sketch - 9 August - Sketch #322



4 comments:

  1. Wow you're so creative:) What ingredients did you use in making soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to a soap making class, and the instructor had a huge number of organic ingredients for us - for the soap, i used
      Coconut Oil , Olive Oil , Distilled Water , Lye, Grapefruit Seed oil, and ylang ylang essence... but there was a few different types you can make your soap into =)

      Delete
  2. Adorable card, great job with the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG amazing soap and toiletries! Oh, the card...great card, love the image and the background paper with all those gorgeous trees! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete