Sunday, November 9, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - peek a boo 1

Hi everyone!!
I hope you're all having a great Autumn! Here in Vancouver, our weather is very mild, in comparison to the rest of Canada. So it usually rains a lot more here but doesn't snow.... thank goodness!
anywho, I wanted to share my Chi Chi Memories card with all of you.

For this card I used the sweet "peek a boo 1" and coloured her with my usual copic markers. Since it's fall here in Canada, I decided to show her wearing tights; as well as, used autumn theme papers. I also embossed my background with the goose bumps folder called tide 2. Finally, all my fall coloured cardstock from the recollections co.

I hope you all could swing by the Chi Chi Memories shop =)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace. This is really adorable! I love your fall colors and I think that your embossing folder behind her little part of the card just really makes her pop and really look like she is coming from behind the corner. LOVE IT! Glad to hear your weather is staying like it should. Here in Washington State we are sitting at 17 degrees for a warm and boy or boy has it been cold! lol... Oh well I guess it is going into winter and I shouldn't complain. Anyway, I wanted to come over and say "Hi" I haven't been doing as much blogging as I would like to, so I am trying to get back into it and get back to all the wonderful people that I have met along the way. Hugs Lisa G

    ReplyDelete