Saturday, November 1, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - November Release

Hi everyone!
WOW I cannot believe it's already November!! where has the time gone?? it feels like time flies!
And it's almost Christmas... But here in Canada we're in the middle of my favourite season... AUTUMN!! So I went totally mental in my local craft store and bought LOTS of AUTUMN papers!

So, I made this card using the super adorable "peek a boo 2" and coloured her with my copic makers, as well as, my wink of stella on her sweater. Additionally, I used black, orange and green cardstock from recollections co., in addition to their brads.

I really hope you guys will go and visit the newest digital stamps from CHI CHI MEMORIES! I'm sure you will love them! and DONT FORGET the blog challenges as well =)

happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment