Sunday, October 26, 2014

clean and simple halloween

Hi all!!
how are you weekends going? are you guys ready for Halloween?
I'm making a costume for my husband and one of his coworkers... they're dressing up as THING 1 and THING 2 from Dr. Suess's book "The Cat in the Hat" =)
I'm ironing the logo on red shirts from Michaels and probably find him bright blue beanie to wear LOL

anywho, here's my entry for TGF - clean and simple , party time Tuesday - anything goes and freshly made sketches
Happy Crafting!

here's my card



here's the sketch



4 comments:

  1. Awesome creation and loving the cute image used along with lovely colours...
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so stinkin' cute! Love that image and the paper that you paired it with. Perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete