Sunday, October 5, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Shy Girl

hi all!!
How are you all doing? I hope you're all well =)
I wanted to share with you a card I made for CHI CHI MEMORIES - October release.
For this card, I used this sweet digi image called 'Shy Girl'. I coloured her with my usual copic markers and added clear - wink of stella to her tank top and hair tie. The grey, black and white card stock from recollections company. In addition, the paper I used for the background is by imaginisce from their autumn line. The apple stickers are from Jolee and the rhinestones are from studio18 from Michaels craft store. Finally, the black pen I used from pigma micron. So please head over to CHI CHI MEMORIES  and check out their new digi stamps =) Cheers!






1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card.
    I love the apple paper with the matching embellishments :)
    Cute image and beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete