Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - October release

Hey all!!!
I can't believe it's already October!! where has the time flown?? I feel that as I get older, time flies faster... I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Anywho, I want let you all know that CHI CHI MEMORIES has just released their October digital stamps! All new digi stamps are just TOO ADORABLE!
here's a card I made using one of the new releases!

"For this card I used the super cute 'Delightful Day' digi image. I coloured her with copic markers and added clear - wink of stella to her dress. The papers I used by imaginisce from their fall line; as well as, grey, black and white card stock from recollections. In addition, I used pigma micron ink to create the dashes around the image... she's perfect for any little girl! happy crafting!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment