Sunday, October 19, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - October Fairy

Hi guys!!
I can't believe Halloween is less than 2 weeks away!! What are you and your family dressing up as?
I think my hubby is going to be a pirate this year... but I may go as the mad hatter or witch! I created a couple of facinators with a tiny little top hat and another with a witch hat LOL

Anywho, Have you guys checked out Chi Chi memories' new October Release? Since Halloween is coming up, I thought... hey why not DRESS UP!
For this card I used an image called - tinker fairy - she's just so sweet. I coloured this image with my Copics markers and added some wink of stella glitter to her wings, hair tie and dress. I didn't used designer paper but created my own background with a memory box stencil and heidi swapp colour spray. In addition, the gray, black and white card stocks from recollections co. The ribbon is from celebrate it and the rhinestones are from studio18... both are from Michaels craft store.
Happy Crafting all and I hope you guys head over to Chi Chi Memories !

 here's my card





here's the sketch I used from Case this sketch from September




No comments:

Post a Comment