Sunday, October 26, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Dress Up for Halloween

Hi Guys!!
All Hallows Eve is just a few days away! I loved and still love Halloween, I loved dressing up! I remember my mom and dad helping me choose my outfit to go trick or treating!

Anyways, here's my card for Chi Chi Memories this week. For this Halloween themed card, I used the darling "Princess Snowy" and I coloured her with my usual Copics markers. I also used bazzill papers and Graphic 45 designer papers. The black, white and gray card stocks are from recollections; and the ribbon is from celebrate it. Finally, the leaf sticker is from Jolee, and the black swirl stickers are from recollections. This card would be perfect for a little trick or treater during Halloween =) CHEERS!

here's my card - I dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast one year =)
Who didn't dress as a princess as a kid?






No comments:

Post a Comment