Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Casual Beauty

Hi all!!
I just wanted to share with you another NEW digi image from CHI CHI MEMORIES - October release!
For this card I used one of the new October digi images named 'Casual Beauty'. As per usual, I coloured her with my copic markers and added clear - wink of stella to her bow and dress. I bought some new papers from the Doodlebug design inc called - happy harvest for this card. Furthermore, I used the grey, black and white card-stocks from the recollections co.; the brads are also from the same collection. Finally, the green ribbon is from celebrate it from Michaels craft store... 

Anyway, I truly hope you guys get to drop by Chi Chi Memories and check out their new digital images! So please click on the link above =)
happy crafting!!






1 comment: