Saturday, September 6, 2014

watercolour house

Hi all!!
I hope you guys are having a great Saturday =) I just came back from my mini vacation in Seattle, but the hubby is thinking of going for another mini vacation before we go back to work in 1.5 weeks.
But I'm glad to be back and play with my new copic markers I got from Seattle and finish up my present to for my sister in law's baby shower... I crocheted her some baby booties and baby mittens lol

here's a picture of the mittens



Anywho, here's my entry for - TGF  (I used my faber castell watercolour pencils to colour the house) 
ENJOY!



3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the house! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love that sweet house! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute house- love the colors you used! (and cute mittens too!) Thanks for joining us at TGF Farm Fresh Friday!

    ReplyDelete