Saturday, September 20, 2014

fall wedding

hi guys!
TGIF!! One of my coworkers is getting married tomorrow! I know the last day of summer is September 22, but a lot of leaves are starting to turn orange here in Vancouver =) So I made a Fall Wedding card for her! Well, I just came back from the hospital - CT scan... and I just found out I have a minor bulge in my spine from working out... *sigh* this means no working out and resting for 2 weeks...

anywho, here's my entry for - TGF - fall , cute card Thursday and Friday sketch challenge
TGIF!

here's my card



here's the sketch

2 comments:

  1. Love your card he is cute. Thank you for joining Friday Sketch. Gr gea B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great colors! And beautiful design paper, really lifts the card to another level. Thanks for sharing all your creativity and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete