Thursday, September 18, 2014

critters in love

hi guys!
I just celebrated by 3rd wedding anniversary with my hubby! but we spent it in the ER... I somehow twisted/ sprained by lower back yesterday afternoon and ended up having to go to the hospital because I stopped being able to move without being in agony... so after pain injections and narcotic pills, I'm feeling a bit better.. but still battling this weird allergy - I'm guessing from ragweed.
anywho, here's my card for - lawnscaping challenges , cute card Thursday and Tuesday morning sketches
enjoy!

here's my card



here's the sketch and challenge



6 comments:

  1. This is a very fun and cute card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at TMS!!
    Happy anniversary to you! Sorry you had to spend it in pain at the hospital!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the cute elephants and fun sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope you are feeling better soon, not a very romantic way to celebrate your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH! I really hope you're feeling better all-around soon, Grace! This season allergies catch me by surprise every.single.year. Stupid ragweed :P
    I just love those sparkly leaves - and the cutie-pie elephants! Thanks so much for playing with us at TMS - your card will be featured on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute, I love this sweet image. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love your patterned paper :) Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card!! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete