Monday, September 15, 2014

chi chi memories - September sketch

Hi all!!!
I hope you're all well! I'm back to work now... my vacation is over... BOO =(
anyways, I love my job and coworkers so I can't complain. I do however miss Seattle a lot!
I wish I lived near the Pike Place Market, so I can go shopping every weekend for food and drinks and buy yarn from So much Yarn LOL

anywho here's my card for the CHI CHI MEMORIES - September sketch challenge!!
I got the idea for this card from my friend's 6 year old girl; she's already picked out her Halloween costume in September LOL

I used grey cardstock from Recollection - Michaels craft brand, Authentique: Thrilling collection paper, as my base; as well as; bazzill java cardstock. In addition, I coloured my image from CHI CHI MEMORIES (Karate girl) with copics and added some clear wink of stella glitter on her costume. The black swirl rhinestone stickers are also from recollections. 


here's the sketch I used from Lynda L


Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment