Wednesday, September 10, 2014

chi chi memories - September release

Hi guys!
happy hump day! I've been having problems with my blogger lately... anyone else having issues?
anywho, I wanted to post this card up a few nights ago, but better late than never =)
here's my tiny card for CHI CHI MEMORIES' new release this September!
I had a great time colouring and creating this card for the beginning of the school year! WOW! summer just flew by!

For this back to school card, I used "cheerful girl", with recollection papers from Michaels called “back to school.” I also used a java and deep green bazzill basics card stock, 'celebrate it' ribbon, and recollections silver brads. Finally, I created the dash lines with a pigma micron ink pen and added a little bit of sparkle with my wink of stella pen.


I hope you guys will head over to CHI CHI MEMORIES to check this super cute image out =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment