Saturday, September 6, 2014

Chi Chi Memories September Release and Guest Designer

Hi everyone!
Sorry for another late night post, but I wanted to share with you all that Lynda, Cassandra and Natalie from Chi Chi Memories have asked me to join their team as a Guest DT from September until December! Wow!! I'm beyond honoured!! I couldn't believe my eyeballs when I read their emails!! I'm still in shock! I want to thank all of them from the bottom of my heart.

So I wanted to share with you all my first card using Chi Chi Memories' September stamp release!

For this card, I used the super adorable Tinker Fairy for my main image, and coloured her with copic markers (focusing on her red hair). To emphasize the fairy wings, I used an old butterfly designer paper (mariposa stack by dcwv) and clear wink of stella. In addition, I also did some dry embossing to make the white card stock pop in the background.



I hope all of you guys can pop over at Chi Chi Memories and check out their new release tonight :)
Happy crafting!!!

3 comments: