Sunday, September 21, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - back to school

hi guys!
I still can't believe it's already September... just 4 more months until Christmas! HOLY MOLY!!
Another special thing about today is, it's the day my hubby and I had our first date! September 21! WOW! LOL I feel so old! We met in our early twenties, now we're in our 30s! phew! time flies by quickly!
Anywho, I wanted for you to all to check out my card for Chi Chi Memories!

For this card I used an image called - "May Girl". I coloured this image with my Copic markers and added some wink of stella glitter to her flower head band and dress. Furthermore, I used printed cardstock called "back to school," gray cardstock and black card stock ALL from the recollections collection. The apple sticker is from jolees and the ribbon is from the recollection brand. ENJOY!






I used an older sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches 


No comments:

Post a Comment