Sunday, September 28, 2014

apples and autumn

hi guys!!
I had such a fun day today (after a stressful and painful 1.5 week)! I went to Thanh's house to meet her friends and make cards =) She's so talented and sweet! I would only take super strong pain medications and drive on the highway for her =) You all could find her at "Make it sweet and Neat".
She's an amazing crafter and card maker!
here's some of the cards her friends and I made at her house





Oh and here's the card I've entered for - catch the bug and sketch saturday
Happy Sunday all =)


 here's my card



here's the sketch and inspirational photo





OH! don't forget about my giveaway guys!




3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable. I love your perfect coloring. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is so beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining our Apple theme challenge this week. Please join us again soon!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our September Photo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete