Friday, May 2, 2014

London day 6

*sigh* last day in London. I'm going to miss this city so much. The hubby thought it's too chaotic, but honestly I love it! If I had millions of dollars to spend I would buy an apartment in London :) 

Here's one of the last photos I took while staying beside the eye. It's the hospital where Florence Nightingale - the lady with the lamp, is recognised as the founder of modern nursing in the United Kingdom.


So to get to the St. Pancras international we had to take the underground tube from Waterloo, to Oxford circus, change trains to Kings Cross to get to St. Pancras.... so we can make it to our Eurostar train. 

Look at how steep the escalators are!!! It was kinda scary lol

Kings Cross is so breathtaking 

Finally, here we are in our Eurostar train with our croissant and English tea... Saying bye to London and saying see you soon Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment