Thursday, May 8, 2014

Last day in Paris... Hello Amsterdam

Salut!!
Sigh our vacation is finally coming to an end. Today is our last day in Paris... Last time to see the Eiffel Tower and last breakfast in the city of love :)

Sun rising over the Eiffel Tower. 

Last pain du chocolat :(

Photo of Charles de Gaulle airport...

And guess what folks?!? I found another macaron store here in the airport :) it's by   
Ladurée! It's by far, hands down the best macarons I've ever tasted in my life. I couldn't believe my mouth!


Hahha Anywho, we then stopped over at Amsterdam airport - Schiphol for a few hours :) I have to stay Amsterdam has the funniest, nicest and friendliest people! I just laughed my way through the security check lol
I hope to come back and visit Amsterdam soon. Definitely one of my top places to visit :)


One thing about the flight home from Amsterdam that was great was the food! I know I'm super weird... But I love airplane food!!! I love how everything is separated into their own little compartment lol we even got ice cream on the KLM royal dutch airlines (KLM stands for Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij airlines .... Now say that 3x in a row lol) 


Anyways... I can't wait to go home... My legs are so sore from 2 weeks of walking non-stop... I need to go home, work on my vacation scrapbooks and made some cards! Xoxox 

1 comment:

  1. have been drooling over your images from your trip...hope you have a safe trip home...

    ReplyDelete