Saturday, February 1, 2014

sketch and smooches

Hey guys!
Sorry about the lack of postings... it's been stressful for me at work... and the hubby's work...
(He's been dealing with really mean coworkers who take advantage of Safeway by stealing hours from their bosses... yet they can't be fired because they're in a union... and my poor husband has to deal with them and their lack of professionalism everyday... Does anyone else have mean coworkers too? how do you deal with coworkers who are lazy, steal and bully others?)
anywho... that's me venting...

and here's my entry for paper smooches
cheers!

here's my card



here's the sketch



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Don't forget to enter my 3rd year Anniversary Giveaway!!! click HERE!!



1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. I especially love the stars & stripes :D Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete