Saturday, February 8, 2014

recycled fragrance wrist ribbon

Hey everyone!!!
This is my card using a recycled fragrance wrist ribbon from Lise Watier - baiser de neiges fragrance =)
The ribbon still smells like the perfume... So my card smells really nice hehehe
I just snipped off the name that was written on the fragrance wrist ribbon =)
anywho I've entered this card into - TGF - recycle it, Your Next Stamp Challenge - Sketch (I dont have a YNS stamp... so I used my TGF stamp)
ENJOY!!!

here's my card



here's the sketch



this is the recycled fragrance wrist ribbon from Lise Watier - baiser de neiges fragrance
you can see where I cut the ribbon in 1/2 hehehe




6 comments:

  1. very cute! thanks for playing along with us at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the dp you chose!
    Thanks for playing along with us at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good to upcycle and see the potential out there :>) Cute take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Super cute image, and cu-do's to you for recycling the wrist band.
    Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge.
    Ruza, YNS Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete