Sunday, February 2, 2014

"Happy Third Anniversary Paper Smooches!"

Hey Guys!
I just wanted to let you know to share some love to one of my top favourite stamping companies!!!
PAPER SMOOCHES!!! Kim Hughes is the owner of Paper Smooches, which is now celebrating their 3rd  Anniversary!! So I just want to say....  

"Happy Third Anniversary Paper Smooches!"



Over MANY MANY Years, I've slowly been adding to my Paper Smooches Collection...
My favourites are the chubby chums and their animal friends =) 
I love how their stamps inks up so well and the images are so clean and crisp when you stamp them down on paper... I find that I never have to fill in any gaps with my copic pen when I'm using these stamps. 
My collection is small but I can't wait to save up more money to buy more from Kim's store =)
here's the link to the Paper Smooches Store!



here's my small collection  - my fave stamp is the chubby bunny!
I hope one day Kim will create a set... with just bunnies hehehe


I love how CHUBBY these animals are!!! SO ADORABLE!







No comments:

Post a Comment