Thursday, December 19, 2013

feeling the Holidays

hey guys!
I'm in this frenzy of making Christmas cards since a very unfortunate event happened to me this past Friday the 13th... someone broke into my car and stole my car manual and extra Christmas cards I hid in my glove compartment I wanted to give to my friends... THAT'S ALL!!! (since I don't keep anything in my car, all he could steal were those things...)
*sigh* I was the 4th victim this week according to cops and neighbours... =(
I wish I could've caught this criminal and smacked him on top of his head with my baseball bat!
I hate the fact this crook ruined the holidays for my elderly neighbours and young families with children...

anywho... here's my card for - feeling sketchy, anyone for anya - in sitches and cute card Thursday

ENJOY!

here's my card



here's the sketch



8 comments:

  1. What a cute card...so nicely done.
    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh grace! im so sorry to hear that! i hope karma gets that thief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too Rho... he's broken into 2 more cars this past week...
      this thief must be really desperate... I really hope karma gets him good!

      Delete
  3. Lovely cute card. thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. I hope they catch the thief. That is dreadful just before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How frustrating! Glad you don't keep very many things in your car. Super cute card!! I especially like that bakers twine detail!

    Coming Soon!
    http://shrtm.nu/peuJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card and beautiful colouring. Hope they catch the crooks. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya! Merry Christmas!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy Grace with this lovely warm card...such a great image, delightfully coloured.

    ReplyDelete