Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Blog Hop with The Greeting Farm

Happy Cyber Monday!
Sooooo the day finally arrived and Cyber Monday Blog Hop with The Greeting Farm is HERE! YAY!
I'm so excited to be in this group of wonderful crafters who are huge fans of THE GREETING FARM stamps! As you all know that I'm a VERY VERY VERY big fan of this company.
Please ensure to drop by THE GREETING FARM WEBSITE and look at all the participants who have joined this hop. Then leave your comments below in each of the websites and cross your fingers!!! Because there's LOTS of prizes to be given out.




If you follow my blogspot already, you all know I ALWAYS create using one of my TGF stamps. There isn't a week in the past 3 years I haven't pulled out one of TGF stamps to play with. But you may not know that way back when I was a starving university student, I could only afford TGF digi stamps... and that's how I got hooked. Here's one of the projects I made this past year using one of those digital stamps.


some of the TGF stamps also come in digital form and rubber stamp like this one
(I used the sketch from anyone for anya)





anywho... thanks for stopping by in my little corner of the web, I hope you all have a SUPER Cyber Monday Blog Hop!  Don't forget to leave a comment to be able to win! 

PS: You have until NOON tomorrow (CST) to enter to win and winners will be announced at THE GREETING FARM FACEBOOK PAGE....

HAPPY HOPPIN' AND BEST WISHES !!!  


31 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I'll try to stop by again later this afternoon to see what other TGF cuteness you'll be sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the fall colors you've incorporated, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, the color combinations are fantastic.. I need to figure out how to use digi stamps.. I might have to go and youtube it to see.. lols.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute stamp! I love how the colors go very well together. Fabulous for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just gonna comment on my own for fun! hehehehe YAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love how you used the bold background to enhance your image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card. love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! - love the Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your card creations! Awesome cards! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards, I just love Dollie and Beanie Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards! I especially love the autumn colours of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I can't wait to try digital stamps. .. Love both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards I always use digi stamps there are so many to choose from x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards!!! I love how you have Beanie Ian sitting up in the clouds. Also, dollie's hair looks so pretty with the orange papers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these cards are wonderfully made! The papers you chose and layering of each item turned out great! Thanks for sharing your projects with us, Happy Holidays (",) Kriselda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards Grace, the digi's are still on my wishlist..
    And great Ian card..thanks for joining in at ANYONE FOR ANYA!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Grace! Your cards amaze me every time I visit your blog! Love seeing you again!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super Cute card! Perfect take on the sketch from anyone for Anya:)

    ReplyDelete