Monday, December 23, 2013

Black Friday Haul!

YAY!!! Happy mail came in the mail today!!
I bought these products in November during the Black Friday Sale weekend =) I'm so happy it came today right before Christmas!! WOOHOO!!!
I went a little nuts during Black Friday and bought so much... but I also SAVED so much $$$
I can't wait until next year =)

here's my haul from The Greeting Farm
they had a 25% off everything in the store!



here's the one from Paper Smooches 
I took advantage of their 20% off all products!!



AND LOOK!!! Kim the owner of Paper Smooches added a surprise stamp set for me =) 
YAY!!! thank you Kim!! you rock!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy new year, Grace! I also did some Black Friday damage at PS stamps, too. lol Good job, girl! LOL I have the snowflake dies that go with that TAM set if you want to borrow them :)

    ReplyDelete