Saturday, November 16, 2013

my first stampin' up haul

hey everyone!!
I know most of you have heard of Stampin' Up but this is my first time ordering from a demonstrator =)
My local demonstrator is my AWESOME friend Rho! She's an amazing card maker herself but she just recently became a Stampin' Up demonstrator this season! I hope she starts her own blogspot soon, so you can all see how creative her cards are =)
So, I ordered the thinlits label and circle flip it card dies!!! I've been trying and failing to make my own cards without a die and it was really difficult... but now... I can make 10 flip it cards in 10 minutes!


here's the thin-lits I bought from my friend




here's some pictures of Rho's cards she gave me =) 
aren't they great!?
 
 
 
here's my brand new catalogue

 


2 comments:

  1. wow! the cards look good on the blog... i think you're right, i will have to find the time to scope out my very own corner of the blog world. thanks for the kind words, the next time you come by you'll have to share how you take such great pics of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rho!
      i cant wait to see your upcoming blogspot =)

      Delete