Monday, October 21, 2013

ghosts and candy corn

hey guys!
I don't know what but I love making Halloween cards =)  I can't really send them to friends throughout the whole year except in the month of October... but I seriously enjoy making them. I think it's that kid inside me that still LOVES Harry Potter and whenever I think of bats and ghosts and creepy things... It reminds me of the Harry Potter book I initially read in 1997 when I was in elementary school heheheh

here's a quick entry for - lawnscaping challenge (find a photo that inspires you) and mojo monday
ENJOY!

here's my card



here's the sketch and inspirational photo









2 comments:

  1. This is darling! Wow, I just love your take on the inspiration photo! Just a fabulous job!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love all those ghosts! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete