Tuesday, October 1, 2013

bugaboo school

hey guys!!!
I haven't entered in a bugaboo challenge all year long ... so here's my first!
When I lived at my parent's house, I had access to 3 printers... but now that I live away from my dad's computerized home, I don't have a working printer... BUT I found some of my previously printed bugaboo digi stamps =) YAY!!!
So here's my entry for - bugaboo/ catch the bug challenge - photo inspiration and feeling sketchy
HAPPY hump DAY!

here's my card



here's the sketch and photo inspiration





8 comments:

  1. This is adorable...great image and coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, a very cute image, Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply adorable!
    Thanks for joining our challege at Bugaboo Stamps and hope to see you join the next challenge too! Good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun, Grace! I love it! Thanks for joining us in this weeks photo challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope you"ll join us again soon!

    :) Becky G
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, this is so cute. Love the image and your coloring. Perfect for our inspiration challenge at Catch the Bug. So glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute is she?! Just adorable!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our Anything Goes challenge beginning today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image beautifully coloured on this lovely card - such great papers. Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us.

    ReplyDelete