Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 10 minute card challenge

Hi everyone
Well I decided to enter the 10 minute card challenge... and I swear my heart was beating so fast trying to beat the clock!! Does anyone else feel this way??? It's a mini anxiety attack in a card LOL
Holy Moly!!! I'm usually an average card maker speed wise but this is card making on Epinephrine *phew*
anywho here's my card... for Tuesday Morning Sketches, pretty pink posh - 10 minute card challenge, Lawnscaping Challenge
xox



here's my card
(I used a deep blue and brown paper with light blue dots for this 10 minute challenge )





here's the sketch



(I used my favourite craft stuff - 6x6 paper pads [this one is by my minds eye], memento ink, lawn fawn stamps, and brads)




8 comments:

  1. I totally feel the same way when I do the 10 Minute Craft Dash-- it's a real rush! LOL!
    Great card! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Leigh said you feel the rush when you're making a card in 10 minutes, but you made a lovely card. I'm in love with Lawn Fawn stamps.
    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the colors you used! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    XO Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun polka dots. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete