Wednesday, September 4, 2013

freshly made halloween

hiya
I went to my local scrapbook store 2 weeks ago and they had HALLOWEEN papers out!!! sweet!!!
I couldn't resist... I had to play with my new papers!
here's my entry for - freshly made sketches
enjoy!


here's my card



here's the sketch



here's another photo of our newest hamster.
I saw her today on top of her house... and it looked like she was praying
(I wonder if she's thanking God & Oreo up in heaven for sending new parents to her =) so sweet)





8 comments:

  1. Sorry about Oreo but I'm glad you now have Georgie =] I love the colour coordination of your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janice. I still miss my Oreo so much... But the heartache is getting better.

      I can't wait to see your card creations. Do you have a blog too?

      Delete
  2. Shut the front door...what awesome DP's matey!!!

    Sweet sweet Georgie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the pirate and the new paper is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! That pirate is adorable, and the dsp is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun this is! Cute little Halloween pirate! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete