Saturday, August 3, 2013

sweet stop birthday

hey guys!
long time no post hehehe
I've just been so busy lately... my hamster has been really sick and I've had to take her to the Vet and the Animal ER...  =(  she's on antibiotics now and I'm spoon feeding her baby food. But on the good side, she's doing a lot better.
anywho, it's a LONG weekend here in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada and I'm in a card making mood =)
here's my entry sweet stop sketches and simon says - anything goes
ENJOY!!!

here's my card



here's the sketch




5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Grace. Love the darling image and the colors. Such a geat take on the sketch. The hardward brads look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute, your coloring is awesome. Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Very cute card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, fabby card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Sweet Stop! hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on this week's sketch, Grace. Congrats on this week's Spotlight pick! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete