Thursday, June 27, 2013

gorjuss girls decoupage haul

Hi all!
So today I went to my local scrapbook shop after going to the RMT and doctor (I strained my back last week at work and it has been bothering me... But 2 massages and lots of pain meds... I'm feeling better) and I saw the cutest decoupage kit!!! It's by gorjuss girls!!! I have to share them with you :) they're so cute!!! I have some old gorjuss girls stamps I had bought a few years ago... But they were pretty expensive because I had to order them from the UK... And to be honest, shipping and handling to Canada is not cheap... And the stamps were pretty expensive as well... 
I'm thinking of altering them though :) 






Oh! I got some extra paper and twine too :) I like their twine... It's thick and sturdy. Reminds me of lawn fawn twine :)


You just use black pop up squares and it give them that 3D effect. 





No comments:

Post a Comment