Sunday, May 5, 2013

anything to shell-ebrate!

Hi guys!
So OMG! I have some great news! I've been recruited and I got a new job at my local University!
it's finally a permanent line since I was a substitute staff at my old job... I'm going to miss my old coworkers and friends ...
but I'm just stoked to learn something new and join my former coworker who also moved to this placement =) anywho... so I'm celebrating!!!
here's my entry for - retro sketches and paper smooches - anything goes!!!
happy cinco de mayo...

here's my card



here's the sketch and challenge



7 comments:

  1. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your transfer - and your "shell-abrate" card is both fitting and darling! Love it! Enjoy the new role!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Grace! Would love to know where your new employer is. Does it mean we can meet soon! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Congrats on your new job. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! The little turtle and sentiment are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete