Saturday, April 20, 2013

learning something new... crocheting!

HIYA GUYS!!!
So I'm so excited!!! I just learned something new this week!!!
My super awesome coworker Michele taught me how to CROCHET!!! I've always wanted to learn since my orthopedic patients taught me how to knit a few years back... BUT I really wanted to learn how to crochet!
I seriously watched all the youtube videos about learning how to crochet, ... and even bought those crocheting hooks and yarn.... but I never caught on... until this week! (I guess I'm one of those hands on learners.... I need to see and feel in order to learn LOL)
I'm so HAPPY! =) anywho here's a photo of my first project!
HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!!
    i love to both knit and crochet, there is just something about creating something from scratch and working with wools...its just comforting to me.

    ReplyDelete