Tuesday, April 16, 2013

lawn fawn inspiration

Hey guys...
how's your Monday everyone ?
mine was good thank God, & I hope yours went well...
But my heart and prayers are going out to those who were affected in Boston at the Boston Marathon... I was at work all day and I didn't know what happened until at night when I came home from the hospital... ='( I can't believe that someone / some people could hurt others for no reason what so ever... it's really terrifying... it's so scary out there now... I don't know where people can go that they will actually feel safe... =(

anyways... I'm entering Lawnscaping challenge this week and the rule is being inspired.
My inspiration is Kelly Marie's newest Lawn Fawn video with her newest critter stamp set. I don't own the Critters on the Savanna stamp set ...
So I kinda improvised heheheh I hope you all like it.
xo

here's my card



here's my inspiration and Lawnscaping challenge



this is my inspiration from Kelly Marie - here's the link to her blog

6 comments:

  1. So cute! You did a fabulous job showing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your card.. funny we where both inspired by Kelly's card.. Great minds think alike.. :) Happy Crafting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! They are both such great cards ;). Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the inspiration! Your card is perfect.

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable..! Cute little sea creatures..! Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute take on Kelly's card! Love your choice of patterned paper for the background, it's perfect!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete