Friday, April 12, 2013

flowers and colours

HELLO!
I'm still sick and still feeling kinda bummed after this past week... I wonder if my immune system had enough and just gave up after trying to stay strong for so long...
thank you everyone for making me feel better after my last post... I really appreciate how everyone told me about their own experiences about their "toxic" friends...  it made me feel like I wasn't alone. =)

so anywho here's my entry for: TGF - colour challenge, feeling sketchy and simon says stamp - april flowers
ENJOY!

here's my card



here's the sketch





7 comments:

  1. Great card Grace. I hope you are feeling better soon
    Thanks for playing @ Feeling Sketchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I always LOVE seeing your cards. This is beautiful. You really should consider applying for the DT call at Feeling Sketchy. Thanks for playing along this week and hope your feeling much better soon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much Joey =)
      I will definitely consider trying out for the DT call at feeling sketchy, although I don't know if my skills are up to par with the rest of the crew.
      thanks for all awesome comments =)

      Delete
  3. I love her :) This is such a pretty card. Thanks for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Grace. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.This looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Grace, so sweet and pretty. Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete