Saturday, March 23, 2013

8:02 minutes

hello!
So I tried this challenge where card makers are supposed to make a card in less than 10 minutes!!!
WHAT??? I seriously take a long time to create cards and this was a challenge for me!
I mean it takes me longer than 10 minutes to JUST colour ONE image and I have to make a card???
well this is what I came up with... and it took me 8:02 minutes! I didn't pre-cut any of my card stock, so it took me a longer time than it should if I did.
anyways... I hope you all like it... it's definitely clean and simple... LOL
ENJOY!!!





here's the sketch




9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Grace. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Grace! Love that little bunny. Rounding those corners was brilliant. Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Grace. I don't think there is any possibility of me getting a card out in under 10 mins I fuss and fiddle to much lol!
    Thanks for joining us @ Feeling Sketchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo sweet! Such a great card for under 10 mins! Love the CAS appeal. So glad you could play along with us at feeling sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Grace! That little bunny is too sweet. Great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card...I surely do! The chevron pattern with the bunny is just adorable!

    I am so thrilled you could join along in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Grace. I hope that you will play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this gorgeous bunny paired with chevrons Grace :)
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minutes Craft Dash, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Grace :-) I love the image, soo cute and the layout and whole design is FAB !!
    well done on taking just 8mins to make this ! WOW ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card and that bunny is adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete