Friday, February 15, 2013

sweet tweet

Hi guys!!!
TGIF!!! I went to the States with my hubby and stocked up on supplies from Michaels! =)
I bought refills for my pink advanced tape glider (ATG) and fiskars trimmer blades!
They're so much cheaper in the USA compared to Canada.
anywho... here's my entry for - sweet stop - birds and cute card Thursday - an eye for detail
Happy crafting!

here's my card - I used my new paper pack from my mind's eye (in bloom) 
and paper smooches stamp



here's the sketch



3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet little image and the googlie eye. Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete